Aging In Place and ADA Compliant Kitchen & Bathrooms For Northeast Indiana, Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan
Innovative Aging in Place kitchen and bath products make it easy for people to live inspired, active lifestyles and remain in their own homes as they grow older.
At Gibson’s Heating & Plumbing we have a wide array of kitchen and bathroom products designed with a focus on quality of life, convenience and independence. Most homes have that old bath and shower combo. If you’re tired of climbing over the tub edge you may want to consider having a walk in tub or curbless shower installed.
Ready to trade out your old water guzzling toilet for a new, low flow toilet? We have many models that look great and are a little taller than the lower types found in most homes. Easy to move lever handle faucets for your sinks and shower make a big difference for those suffering from arthritis and there’s new faucets with ceramic quarter turn cartridges so you won’t have to replace washer every few years.
From walk in showers, easy turn faucets, talking thermostats and more, Gibson’s can assist you in making your home a comfortable, safe place to live for years to come.
Aging At Home Options Gibson’s Provides:
- Comfort height toilets
- Safety rails & grab bars
- Easy to use faucets & scald protection
- Curbless showers with hand held showerhead for those needing assistance or using a mobility device
- Multiple showerheads that can be adjusted low enough for a person in a wheel chair
- Easy-To-See thermostats work the same as a regular thermostat but has very large raised numbers that are easy to read. For visually impaired we have thermostats that talk
- Easy to turn kitchen and bathroom faucets to help those hindered by arthritis
- Carbon monoxide detectors