Home Water Softeners For Northeast Indiana, Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan
The Solution To Hard Water? A Water SoftenerWhen you have Gibson’s install a water softener in your home, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. Soft, conditioned water will make life easier around your house and you’ll notice the difference:
- Tubs, showers and shower doors are no longer covered in soap scum
- Sinks and faucets are cleaner with little or no scale buildup
- Clothes are cleaner and brighter
- Clothes and towels are much softer
- Skin is smoother and hair is silkier and bouncier
- Appliances work more efficiently and last longer
- Rust and dirty water stains are virtually eliminated
- Pipes will be clearer with less corrosive elements and scale buildup
Things aren't much better in the laundry room either. As your clothes are being washed soap curd works its way into your clothing, trapping dirt in the fibers that can stiffen and roughen the fabric.
When washing dishes in your dishwasher or washing your car, insoluble soap deposits leave spots on everything and there’s that stubborn soap film that builds up in your bathtub and shower.
Another reason to be concerned about hard water is its effect on your plumbing system. Calcium and magnesium can build up in pipes, reducing water flow to faucets and appliances. These same minerals create a scale buildup in your water heater reducing its efficiency and life span.
Discover The Difference A Water Softener Can Make
At Gibson’s we don’t just install a water softener in your home . . . we custom tailor a water softening system to perfectly match your lifestyle and needs. Our water specialist will visit your home, test the water, and ask about your water use and other questions to determine the proper system for you home. Our skilled plumbers will expertly install your new water conditioner and explain all the features and benefits.
Call Gibson’s Heating & Plumbing and start enjoying all the benefits of soft, conditioned water.