Serving Fort Wayne, Northwest Ohio & Southern Michigan
Featured Article
What is a Tankless Water Heater?
What is a Tankless Water Heater?

You may have heard the term” tankless water heater,” but do you know how it stands out from a traditional unit? Minus the need for a tank, this modern marvel can save you energy, water waste and provide you with quick, always hot water in no time! So why wouldn’t you make ...

Read More

Blog posts in Plumbing

  • Reducing Water Waste In the Home

    How Do You Reduce Water Waste In Your Home? 97 percent of the earth's water is salt water, leaving only 3 percent of the earth's water fit for human ...

    View More
  • Using the Energy Factor To Choose a New Water Heater

    If you're planning on replacing your old water heater, one of the most important things to consider is how efficiently it will produce hot water. To ...

    View More
  • How To Clean and Deodorize Your Kitchen Drains

    Here Is How You Can Clean Your Kitchen Drain Keeping your drains clean will not only help remove the buildup that can lead to clogged drains and sewer ...

    View More
  • Choosing the Best Garbage Disposal

    When it comes time to replace your old under sink garbage disposal there are a number of things to consider. Not all disposals work the same way and ...

    View More
  • What's the Best Kind of Water Heater?

    When choosing a new water heater for your home there are more choices than ever. Here's a comparison of the most common types of water heater and the ...

    View More
  • Tankless Water Heater Making Noises? Here Are Some Possible Causes

    Tankless water heaters will all make some noise when starting up and heating water, but the noise levels are usually reasonable and not cause for ...

    View More
  • 6 Common Water Heater Problems

    6 Common Water Heater Problems When water heater problem arise they usually present a few symptoms, these include: 1. No Hot Water With a gas water ...

    View More
  • The Importance of Tankless Water Heater Maintenance

    Tankless water heaters are high tech devices that deliver an endless supply of hot water. By heating water only when it's needed, it can save ...

    View More

Request Service

We Always Send the Right Technician Over!
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.