Furnace Filters and Tune-ups For Northeast Indiana, Northwest Ohio and Southeast MichiganWe have all heard that annual maintenance and system tune ups by a Gibson’s service technician are critical to keeping your furnace operating at peak efficiency and add years to the systems life span.
There is a little thing you can do that can have a big impact . . . change your furnace filters. Furnace filters pull the majority of unwanted particles like mold spores, pet dander, household dust, smoke and more from your indoor air.
Over a short period of time filter become dirty and clogged which will make your furnace work harder to push air through the filter. The harder the system works, the more energy it wastes. Clean filters also keep the coils and heat exchanges in your system clean.
Here are some benefits of furnace filters, remember these benefits only work when you change your filters regularly:
- Helps maintain peak performance of your furnace or air conditioner
- Extends the life of your system
- Reduces the cost of energy you use
- Helps to keep the maximum air flow throughout the house
- Keeps maintenance costs down
- And last but certainly not least . . . clean filters keep you and your loved ones breathing the cleanest air possible